Jason Cherniak (jasoncherniak.blogspot.com) is making a big deal of Dion's momentum having come in second after the first night of voting.
However, we need to put this inperspective. This weekend will elect ~85% of delegates. The other 15% are ex-officio and technically undeclared.
Last night ~15% of the 85% were elected. I.e. only 12.75% of delegates have been elected.
Here are the results so far in the grand picture.
To be elected 72.25%
Hall Findlay 0.26%
So, essentially, let's not get ahead of ourselves.